Can you imagine the incredible focus and concentration that must have driven this legendary athlete?
The difference between a good performance and a great one is in your MIND! The ability to FOCUS and maintain sustained focus throughout the game, tournament, race or round, is the key to peak performance.
Our brain, everything from speech, movement, memory, focus, concentration and decision making are all guided by this mighty organ. As we age, experience stress, or cause damage to our brains, the connections between these neurons weaken, and these vital conveyors of information become unhealthy or even die.
A feeble brain cannot focus or concentrate over any period of time. Fortunately, there are things you can do to improve brain health and improve focus and your results in the “ring.”
1. Eat brain healthy foods like nuts, vegetables, and healthy fats. Walnuts, avocados and berries are yummy and “brain smart.”
2. Exercise! Healthy body, healthy brain!
3. Sleep! Your brain flushes toxins and waste while you sleep, a minimum of seven hours per night is optimal for healthy brain function.
4. Don’t worry, be happy! Laughter and happiness aid brain health.
5. Water! Dehydration leads to memory, focus and concentration struggles. Drink up!
6. Tease your brain! Read, brush your teeth with your opposite hand, dance, make your brain think differently!
Fortunately, Dr. Jeffry Stock’s Princeton University Labs discovered a way to help protect the neuronal integrity of your brain.
Eat, exercise, laugh and play, then go kick some ass!